Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{Preschool} God Can help me do ANYTHING! (Video)


Anything!
Fall is a time of change, and with that change often comes uncertainty. "What if my teacher doesn't like me? What if my friends won't play with me? What if mom forgets my snack?" Well, that's the uncertainty in the lives of our preschoolers. What about the uncertainty in our adult lives? "What if I don't have enough volunteers for promotion Sunday? What if the parents don't like the new curriculum? What if nobody shows up?" Do those what-if's sound familiar?
We all face uncertainty every day. It's what we do with that uncertainty, where we look for help, that either creates worry or it doesn't. The truth is, "I can do all things through Christ." Philippians 4:13. ALL things. Not some things. Not the easy things. All things. "I can do all things through Christ." He can help me do ANYTHING. His power is mighty enough that He can help me even with my biggest problems. When we face uncertainty, we needn't worry. We need to look to our heavenly Father.

That's what we're teaching our preschoolers this month. God can help me do ANYTHING! What a powerful statement to have in your heart. God helped David save his sheep from a lion and a bear. Then, God helped David win battle after battle. God helped Samuel find the new king, and God helped Moses free His people from Pharaoh.


God did some amazing things in this month's Bible stories. Amazing things. He HELPED each of these historical figures to do amazing things. They accomplished things with His help that they would never have been able to do alone. The same is true for us and for our preschoolers. When we truly believe that God can help us do anything, He will. 

By Kathy Hill. © 2011 The reThink Group * www.rethinkgroup.org * All rights reserved. Used by permission.

September Preview Video (Preschool):
 What are some ways you plan on helping your child remember that God can help them do ANYTHING this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment